- Mungo (located in NSW and about 110km north-east of Mildura).
- Lake Mournpall & Hattah: About 450km north-west of Melbourne
- Pink Lakes: between Ouyen and the SA border, 550km from Melbourne and 400km from Adelaide.
- Wyperfeld: South of the Pink Lakes and 450km from Melbourne
- Lake Albacutya adjoins the southern end of Wyperfeld, west of Hopetoun.
- Lake Hindmarsh: north of Nhill & Dimboola, 380km from Melbourne & 450km from Adelaide.
Now is the exciting stuff, the photographs:
Emus seen drinking.
.. in the wilderness area.
Bearded Dragon is active & fast unlike the Stumpy.
.. can be seen sunning itself along the mallee roadside.
Lace Monitor Beetle